I recently spent an incredible week in the Pacific Northwest, the reasons of which will come in a more detailed post next week, but while I was up there, I couldn't help but capture a few scenes of the foliage beginning to turn. Coming from Southern California, it's always a treat to be able to capture some fall colors, and just wanted to share those with you here as a bit of a peaceful meditation. Best viewed if you click on one, a lightbox will open. I recommend scrolling slowly through them - at least 15 seconds on each. Hope you enjoy.
1. samsung galaxy note 5
2. samsung nx1 | 100mm | f4.5 | 1/60s | iso320
3. samsung nx1 | 150mm | f6.3 | 1/250s | iso640
4. samsung nx1 | 150mm | f6.3 | 1/160s | iso250
5. samsung nx1 | 150mm | f7.1 | 1/20s | iso100
6. samsung nx1 | 150mm | f6.3 | 1/60s | iso250